In exciting news for the travel industry, our travel risk scores are coming to Sabre-connected agents. In a press release on 15 June, Sabre partners with GOPASS Global, Sabre announced it will to help deliver our game-changing COVID-19 biosecurity risk analytics capabilities to the travel industry via their global distribution system.
Joining the Sabre Developer Partner platform will help GOPASS Global to further improve its competitive position in the global travel marketplace, while further expanding Sabre’s innovative open platform, which sits at the intersection of supply and demand.
GOPASS Global solutions support both corporate and leisure travelers to recommence travel with confidence through the use of advanced analytics to deliver a single view of all of the biosecurity risk elements of a trip.
Key benefits of this partnership include:
- GOPASS travel risk management capabilities are now available to travel agents across the globe
- By integrating with Sabre’s shopping APIs, GOPASS populates a risk score out of ten onto each travel option and displays the information to agents, who are then able to better advise their customers
- The Sabre shopping and booking window is simplified and shortened for agents by providing all information required at shopping time, helping them to be true travel experts for their customers and enabling travelers to recommence travel with confidence
- The partnership helps to break down walls in the travel technology industry at a time when collaboration is more important than ever
- Having risk information in front of travel agents as they plan trips with their clients will instill renewed confidence in travel for both the leisure and corporate traveller.
Mitigating travel risk is especially critical for corporate travel as we learn to live with this pandemic. Companies need to ensure they are taking their duty of care to employees seriously when it comes to travel. It’s essential therefore, that travel agents, and ultimately travelers, have all of the critical information they need at their fingertips when planning their trip to make the decisions that are right for them. With travel risk scores coming to Sabre-connected agents, corporate travel is set to be well informed about travel risk.
It’s clear leisure travelers also want to know about potential travel risks so they can avoid or mitigate them. The GOPASS Travel Risk Optimizer provides an end-to-end analysis of all aspects of travel and their risk exposure in the cycle of travel. This includes arrival and exit restrictions, flight routes and transit, airports, airline and aircraft type, seat class and travel advisories. GOPASS Global data also looks at country conditions such as infection rates, government policies and data reliability.
Putting this all together, agents and travelers can obtain a risk score out of ten per flight itinerary, enabling them to clearly identify the lowest risk rates overall.